- Plural of partner
A partner is:
- a member of a loving couple, often used to describe a member of a homosexual couple, or as a neutral term like significant other, that can apply to other unmarried couples
- a friend who shares a common interest or particpates in achieving a common goal eg a colleague on a work team or a partner in doubles tennis
- a member of a partnership
- a participant in a Partner dance
- a member of a law firm or accounting firm which is formed as a partnership; sometimes senior employees of the firm may have the title "partner" (eg. "salaried partner") to indicate a profit sharing status; salaried partners are distinguished from equity partners, who own the business see partner (business rank)
Partner may be:
- Partner (2007 film), a Bollywood film directed by David Dhawan, starring Salman Khan and Govinda
- Partner (band), a Dutch pop group
- Partner (manga), a Japanese Shōjo manga by Miho Obana
- Partner Communications Company Ltd., an Israeli wireless telecommunications service provider.
- Peugeot Partner, a vehicle made by the French car manufacturer Peugeot.
- Partner (horse), a famous Thoroughbred racehorse.
Partners is used to mean:
- Partners (album), an album by Scherrie & Susaye.
- Partners (TV series), a TV show that aired from 1995-1996
- Partners (1982 film), a movie directed by James Burrows, starring Ryan O'Neal and John Hurt
- Partners (Will & Grace), an episode of the TV show Will & Grace
- Partners (Spider-Man: The Animated Series), an episode of Spider-Man: The Animated Series
- Partners (The Stationer), High Street specialist stationery retailer
- Partners statue on Main Street, U.S.A. in Disney theme parks
partners in German: Partner
partners in Dutch: Partner
partners in Japanese: パートナー
partners in Polish: Partner